StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and hooping to be a new member of the owners group. Two-year new rider with about ~5k miles riding experience. Just sold my 05 SV-650N in the hopes of getting a wee. I wanted a bike like the wee from the start since KS has some unpaved roads. Thought the wee was too tall--only 5'6"--but after test riding a wee and vee and learning I can lower it, I'm taking the plunge. I wish I could have kept my SV and a weeealthy but that's not practical for my budget, but I'm missing my SV. Mainly I think because I have nothing to replace it with and it's riding weather.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the more upright riding position and a windscreen. I have it in my head that I want to do some longer-distance traveling so that's the main reason for making the switch. We'll see how that works out. Hopefully the extra money I spend to get a wee/farkles will be worth it. The SV was fun and economical and I came across a pic on here showing a farkled SV for touring--obviously after I sold mine--but I imagine it wouldn't be good for unpaved surfaces.

Lot of great information here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts