StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a ride I'm planning over New years weekend if your a local or just want to come in and warm up.
Annual New Years Ride to Death Valley Dec. 30th - my2wheels.com
It will be on Sunday the 30th allowing you to ride somewhere else on New Years Eve or rest up for the party.
This will be my 3rd years of doing this ride and I like to change it up a little each year for a little different views of Death Valley each time for those repeating the trip.
Years past it has ususally been 70-80 in the Valley and you will want your sunscreen.
Come on in to Vegas and get a tan to make your friends back home jealous and get your party on.
Ride in, Trailer in or their are several choices for rentals in Vegas.
Mike

·
Registered
453 Posts
Not sure if I'll make it Mike..... according to the Mayan Calendar .... December 21, 2012 will be the end of the world .... or, was it the end of time?? :jawdrop: But the ride sounds like a lot of fun :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some ways I hope their right:mrgreen:
Then I would not have to make that mortgage payment on Jan 1st.
But incase they are wrong lets ride:thumbup:
Mike

according to the Mayan Calendar .... December 21, 2012 will be the end of the world .... or, was it the end of time?? :jawdrop: But the ride sounds like a lot of fun :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Not sure if I'll make it Mike..... according to the Mayan Calendar .... December 21, 2012 will be the end of the world .... or, was it the end of time?? :jawdrop: But the ride sounds like a lot of fun :thumbup:
So make your reservations...if they are right it won't matter, if they are wrong you get a great ride! :thumbup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
The scientist got it all wrong. They think it means the world will end. You just have to flip the stone over and it starts again. Just like a regular calendar, buy a new one each year.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So your saying I still have to make my house payment in January:headbang:
Mike

The scientist got it all wrong. They think it means the world will end. You just have to flip the stone over and it starts again. Just like a regular calendar, buy a new one each year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts