StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for the last ride of 2011?
Weather is supposed to be partly cloudy low forty's.

I'm thinking 10am Mukilteo ferry departure and then touring the back roads on the island, then from the north end heading down to La Conner Brewery for lunch

:party:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Well, the silence is pretty deafening, is it not? No doubt a good day for a ride; I got 75 miles in on the little KLR junior yesterday, unable to make it today. Hope you had/have a good time!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well, the silence is pretty deafening, is it not? No doubt a good day for a ride; I got 75 miles in on the little KLR junior yesterday, unable to make it today. Hope you had/have a good time!
I really did think about making this my first ride with other troopers, but it just wasn't quite enough notice for me. I live on Camano, so being shown the backroads of Whidbey would have been cool. Thanks for the effort. I will look for other opptys. I ride year round, just not often enough.

·
Premium Member
2,866 Posts
Brendon- looks like you picked the perfect day. Family stuff kept me busy or I would have been there. Might make it tomorrow or Mon. if the weather holds.

Happy New Year Troopers
Don

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sorry, it was a little far for me to make it. But I did ride new years eve and day :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts