StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to put a feeler out and see if there are any Central Indiana, or close by, riders that want to get out for a New Years Day ride. This would be weather permitting as I won't ride if the roads are snowy and icy (gravity sucks). Let me know if this is a possibility and I'll try and put something together that'll work for all.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let everyone know, the extended forecast is for sunshine and mid 40 temps. Things are looking good at this point.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Expect to get out if the weather cooperates but will be staying closer to home. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yeah!

Go for it guys! One of the things I really enjoyed about the six years I lived in the St. Louis area was being able to get out and ride during those mild winters and early springs.Liked the ride up 79 to Hannibal, MO then across the river and back down the river road on the Illinois side.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Go for it guys! One of the things I really enjoyed about the six years I lived in the St. Louis area was being able to get out and ride during those mild winters and early springs.Liked the ride up 79 to Hannibal, MO then across the river and back down the river road on the Illinois side.
So far it's been milder than usual, 57 deg (F) and sunny today. Eat your hearts out northern bro/sisters. :thumbup:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yep

Been having a few mild days here as well. I ride from April to the end of Nov. up here in the north east and this year it was Dec. 12 that I put the bike up for storage. Sitting around getting fat and lazy when I should be working out to be in shape for riding season. I consider procrastination an art form.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts