StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new, less than 200 miles. Wow, so amazing. Had a Kawasaki KLR 650 for a year that I really liked. But this bike I love. Smooth, consistent power. Took 100 miles for first fuel bar to disappear but guess gauges aren't consistent. Had a motorcycle jack for the KLR that won't work because of the mufflers so would like to know the easiest way to get the rear tire off the ground. Really don't want to install a center stand.

Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the bike. :thumbup: I picked my bike up on Monday and it has 1 mile on the odometer. It has been raining and snowing non-stop and the shop I got the bike from failed to deliver on the helmet so I had to mail order one. So, now I have to wait until Monday when I get back from my business trip to ride it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
To raise the rear tire, I installed swingarm sliders with spools, and then use a swingarm stand. Congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Brand new, less than 200 miles. Wow, so amazing. Had a Kawasaki KLR 650 for a year that I really liked. But this bike I love. Smooth, consistent power. Took 100 miles for first fuel bar to disappear but guess gauges aren't consistent. Had a motorcycle jack for the KLR that won't work because of the mufflers so would like to know the easiest way to get the rear tire off the ground. Really don't want to install a center stand.

Mike
I raise mine under the exhaust per the owners manual...at least thats what it says in the 06 manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts