StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I did decide on a WeeStrom, bought it Sat, and my buddy rode it down from Edmonton to me in Calgary on Sunday.

I picked up an 06, with 11.8km on it it came with hand guards and a small top case

This is my 1st ever bike. I am truely in love with this bike. a friend and i went out last nite for a 70km ride. Definately a sweet ride.

Time time to get the madstad and possibly a windscreen as well as adding other farkles :)

Pics to follow

Jim

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike and to riding. This being your first bike I would recommend the Givi crash bars. My Wee is my first bike and they help knowing you won't break anything "if" you do drop it.
I haven't tried the madstad yet but am looking to upgrade the horn and get a higher seat.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya things on my list are:

1) Madstad - Windscreen
2) crash bars
3) side bags
4) replace top bag (its too small)

Not in any specific order
o comm system to link in with buddies i will ride with
o GPS
o heated grips
o gel seat

and the list goes on

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think that crash bars, or at least frame sliders, are a very good idea and they should be a priority on the accessories list. After that the best bang for the buck (sez me) would be to upgrade the suspension. The first time I did that (on my last bike) I was amazed at the improvement ... not only in handling but in dealing with the wind too.

But the best thing about farkles is you get to plan, dream, obsess over them - then get whatever you want.

Have fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts