StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new wee owner from Corvallis, Oregon. Had it for a few months now and loving it so far. I've owned many different types of bikes over the years. The V-strom is perfect for what I need at this point. I've been learning a lot from these forums and have already got a lot of accessories piled up.
Got the latest one today- a superbrace- Thanks to Blair for the great service. Now I just need the time to finish putting it all together.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome! I love my Wee and ride it every chance I get. What year did you get?

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome, neighbor.. we had a blizzard down here yesterday, and again this morning too. Darn winter, temps near freezing, and snowflakes, even though they melt when they hit ground. Enjoy the bike.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats! Just got mine about four months ago and I love it! Hoping to ride to your neck of the woods when spring rolls around, was stationed in Depoe Bay in the early nineties and I'm dyin' to ride 101. Hope you enjoy your strom as much as I am!:hurray:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ride that stretch of 101 often. From Hebo down to Florence is a great stretch. Its great having the coast so close. Some of my favorite roads are the several coast range routes. I'm looking forward to exploring a lot more of the BLM and forest service roads this year. The Wee should be more suitable for those roads which can be a little rough.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts