StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a new '11 wee last week and thus far it's been a blast. I have been riding mostly MX and sportbikes, and even experimented with a Harley but was looking for something a little more practical on the streets. My brother called me on Wednesday telling me about his latest purchase (an '12 Wee) so Thursday I was picking up my new one after his short review and reading about this wonderful machine. So far this website has already proven to be a wealth of knowledge.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Just picked up a new '11 wee last week and thus far it's been a blast. I have been riding mostly MX and sportbikes, and even experimented with a Harley but was looking for something a little more practical on the streets. So far this website has already proven to be a wealth of knowledge.
I've been riding about everything out, since the mid 60's, and I also am impressed with my recent purchased 11 leftover.
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I figured I just had to be honest with myself and realize that no one bike is going to do everything I want it to do. So I decided to hold on to the MX bikes and plan on picking up a track bike for my high speed fix. This bike is a blast plain and simple though, I see it staying in the stable for quite some time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks, I figured I just had to be honest with myself and realize that no one bike is going to do everything I want it to do. So I decided to hold on to the MX bikes and plan on picking up a track bike for my high speed fix. This bike is a blast plain and simple though, I see it staying in the stable for quite some time.
Congrats on the new bike, I feel the same way having just picked up an 11. Just a fun ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts