StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought and picked up 2009 Wee today. Up till now I have been looking for a 2nd bike to use for commuting, light touring, and solo riding. I have a HD Ultra Classic that I love to take out on long rides with the wife ( she really appreciates the comfy seat and speakers to each side of her :thumbup:).

I had narrowed my choices down to a Wee, Kawasaki Versys, or Yamaha FZR6. I have been checking this and other forums trying to learn all that I can about the different bikes and the farkles available. I had just about decided to wait until the 2012 Wee Adventure came out and maybe purchase one of those. BUT, this week I found a silver 2009 Wee with less than 5000 miles on the odometer. It already had GIVI racks, bags, and engine guards. It also has a centerstand and taller windshield. It looks brand new and cost me several thousand dollars less than a 2012. After picking it up, I had to drive through the north Ga. mountains to get home. I never have been a fan of mountain riding with that 800 lb Harley, but WOW what a difference. I actually enjoyed this ride today on the Wee.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy that thing.

Lots of people to learn from on this forum. Enjoy.

Sent from my droid.

·
$tromtrooper
2,378 Posts
... BUT, this week I found a silver 2009 Wee with less than 5000 miles on the odometer. It already had GIVI racks, bags, and engine guards. It also has a centerstand and taller windshield. It looks brand new and cost me several thousand dollars less than a 2012. ...
Job well done. :thumbup: Congratulations and welcome!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the great new bike (I have the same one). There's a good many of us in Ga, particularly NW metro ATL.

Enjoy,

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome to you and Hi to the other GA folks. I'm in Johns Creek / Duluth and maybe going to get my wee next week!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts