StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an awesome deal on a 2014 DL650a with crash bars, panniers and skid plate.
I've never owned an adventure bike but i don't plan on running it off road much.
it needed a bit of maintenance. I've been using this site religiously looking at the pictures and maintenance sections.
Haven't had a chance to ride it since driving it home. With all the maintenance up to par it should ride really nice

Thanks for everyones posts which are super helpful
i still have fuel gauge issue where it can't read the gas level but i can live without it.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on your new ride. I suggest that you should start a new post, wrt your fuel gauge complaint, under the index heading DL650A - 2012-2016. That way more members are inclined to respond with advice, that may help you find a solution to the gauge level problem.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the Forum. Congrats on your new ride. I suggest that you should start a new post, wrt your fuel gauge complaint, under the index heading DL650A - 2012-2016. That way more members are inclined to respond with advice, that may help you find a solution to the gauge level problem.
Its the Sending unit, i would need to buy a new one and im holding off til i run this bike some
there are tons of posts out there with the same issue. Thanks though

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 3 other DP bikes so looking for gas stations is just a way of life for me., The dr650 i start looking around 200miles as well.,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts