StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched my daughter and her SO leave on an old friend. Have decided the 04 St1300 was getting way to heavy for these ole 74 yr old muscles to feel comfortable in a tight spot. It was by far my favorite ride of many over a 60plus yr affair with bikes. It served me well for 121k with out ever letting me down. Have felt for some time that a change was due. One of my sons had a 05 Wee on our trip to the copper canyon and was able to ride it some it lots of different conditions and was much impressed. Was able to pick up a very nice well farkeled 06 last week. Have been able to ride it about 700 miles and and can see why you all hold them in such high esteem. Have a few issues to work thru with the bike and want to thank you all for the all the fantastic bits of info and options. Great group! Thanks bob golly

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob. The Wee probably feels like a lightweight after tooling around on the ST. Hope ya pull another 121k out of your new scoot.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

The Wee is a great canvas upon which to paint.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome Bob,
I am also a PO of ST11's & a 13. Their are allot of ST's guys here on Wee's. The Wee is much easier to ride & you still have allot of the range for traveling you had on your ST. 5.8 gallons at over 50 MPG goes a long way. Figure out how to keep your legs warm & your butt comfortable & back to lubing a chain again and your in business.
Bill Kane STOC # 1905

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome to the club!! :mrgreen: I am new here also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts