StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2011 White ABS 650 Vstrom. Rode it 50 miles back from the dealer - man, what a comfortable bike. Out-the-door for right at $9,300 - you always get screwed buying something when you trade in. But I opted for the Suzuki hard bag deal ($199) and I bought hand guards and the top case and a three year extended warranty, so the price doesn't seem that bad.

Man, this bike has WAY more power/torque than my 650R Ninja had. I can tell even while staying below 5000 RPM for the first 500 miles. I had an Airhawk seat from before - strapped that on.

WOOHOO!!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just bought a 2011 White ABS 650 Vstrom. Rode it 50 miles back from the dealer - man, what a comfortable bike. Out-the-door for right at $9,300 - you always get screwed buying something when you trade in. But I opted for the Suzuki hard bag deal ($199) and I bought hand guards and the top case and a three year extended warranty, so the price doesn't seem that bad.

Man, this bike has WAY more power/torque than my 650R Ninja had. I can tell even while staying below 5000 RPM for the first 500 miles. I had an Airhawk seat from before - strapped that on.

WOOHOO!!!!!

Mark
You bought a warranty?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! I use to live down in the hampton roads area and got involved in the hampton roads tag-o-rama (google it. It will come up in advrider) and had a great time.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Enjoy it

I had an 07 and loved it. Had to sell it awhile ago, but the fever never goes away. I'm in Hampton if you want a riding partner
Dick

·
Registered
324 Posts
DId you get that at Cycle World... they had a white one on the floor not too long ago when I was getting my 07 serviced.

I'm down at the Oceanfront -- have just over 11K on mine. Very fine bike. Pungo, Currituck, Williamsburg... have fun!

·
Registered
27 Posts
welcome ,I am pretty new too, got my 11' wee in september. I found the wee to be pretty peppy also , however my wife still pulls away on on her 500 ninja . I hate it when she does that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts