StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in my 08 Vee on a 2012 Wee, already had S.W. Motech centerstand, skid plate, crash bars, and Suzuki hand guards on it. I didn't like the Trax side cases so the took them off, great dealer, he even threw in a tall seat for my old Vee windshield and Givi E21's. Smooth creatures these bikes, no vibes at all, yes they have less power, but everything else is a lot better, to me a pretty good trade off==Cheers-- BB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Bourbon...did you buy the one in Harrodsburg from Lee's Inc? I bought mine from them about a month ago and they had one in the showroom like you just described. Great shop to work with.:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Nice ! Report back on that tall seat, at 6'2", I'm eyeing that for a little more leg room. If they've added foam and flattened it across the length, it'll be an improvement on an already great seat. Congrats on the new bike. I came from an 07 Vee, totaled out against a pickup truck. I sure like this new one.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Bourbon...did you buy the one in Harrodsburg from Lee's Inc? I bought mine from them about a month ago and they had one in the showroom like you just described. Great shop to work with.:thumbup:
Lee's is the only place to buy a Kaw. ,Suz., or Yamaha in Ky. Cheapest prices, best service, just good people to deal with. I got my 2012 cheaper than a 2011 at S&S, they have a smok'in deal on a Versy's if you know anyone looking for one, $6800. Cheers--BB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts