StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a new, white, 2011 Wee last week, previously owned an 06 model, and sold it. Missed it ever since so I'm back again to stay!:hurray: First stage of break in completed and changed oil and filter today at 705 miles. Feels good to run that wee over 5k rpm now, she is sweet! Any locals that get together for rides, I'd be interested......

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Welcome back to wee-hood. Love the white!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I live over in Woodstock. I dont get out much but give me a shout sometime. I am planning an overnighter or 2 for the fall. Maybe during the week to avoid some traffic.

I just acquired my first wee in may. 05 model. Really just getting my comfort zone with the bike after returning the po's exhaust and intake mods to stock and catching up on various maintenance. It's running pretty good now. I sold my well sorted klr705 for better road manners, so I am missing the off road ability a bit. I hope to fix that with a smaller d/s at some point. Or acquire a skid plate and shinko 705's for the wee. I think my next mod might be a RR fork brace. Or that skid plate. But the brace fits my road riding needs more for now. BTW, white is my favorite color. Of course, mine is black...... :confused: :green_lol:

So, maybe we can ride sometime soon.

Philip

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome back to the club. I live in Kennesaw and have been mostly commuting lately, but keep in touch with the GA2G thread for occasional rides. Let me know if you are getting out for a ride or camping.

You too Phillip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Keep me in mind!

3 weeks ago I bought an 09 in orange with 500 miles on it. 2 weeks before that I sold my 09 KLR 650 because I ride more on the street and wanted more comfort and smoother power. I love this bike. I live in douglasville and go riding on the weekends if schedule permits and would be interested in day trips or over nighters this fall.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome back! I purchased a new white Wee in July! Love the bike and like you, was glad when that 5K RPM restriction period was over! I am in the Charlotte, NC area. Spent many years in St Marys, GA at Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base.

·
$tromtrooper
2,378 Posts
Welcome back to wee-hood. Love the white!
Racist! :mrgreen:
Anyway, welcome back, kc4coj. I envy your proximity to the twisties. Your original was obviously the better bike, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts