StromTrooper banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Canadians, I just retired my 1980 gs850 and bought a 2005 650 vstrom. Wow, what a difference 25 years of technology makes. Next year I plan on heading down to Deals Gap. Maybe a group ride can be organized, See Ya

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the new Wee!

·
Premium Member
2,363 Posts
It's a new world, isn't it?

Hi fellow Canadians, I just retired my 1980 gs850 and bought a 2005 650 vstrom. Wow, what a difference 25 years of technology makes. Next year I plan on heading down to Deals Gap. Maybe a group ride can be organized, See Ya
I was equally impressed when I replaced my '79 CB-750 with a 2006 Wee-Strom.
You may find that the best part of owning a Strom is encountering the folks
you meet in this forum. So it has proven for me.

My Wee-Strom has taken me a lot of places, including the Garden City several
times, and it has always brought me back safely. I hope you are equally lucky.

When you go south, don't quit at North Carolina. We have a lot of cordial
folks in Florida, and you will enjoy riding with us, any time of the year.

Keith

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats. I made the switch from a 1983 GS750 to my 2003 Vee. Couldn't be happier, especially with the way it starts every time I push the button.

Looking forward to your participation in the Canadian forum. There are so many of us in the GTA and Golden Horseshoe - we should organize a few events.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Congrats. I made the switch from a 1983 GS750 to my 2003 Vee. Couldn't be happier, especially with the way it starts every time I push the button.

Looking forward to your participation in the Canadian forum. There are so many of us in the GTA and Golden Horseshoe - we should organize a few events.
The next one Wilberforce 2011

1 - 6 of 6 Posts