StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed the papers today on my new 2011 white 650! :hurray:

Pics to follow.

It's been a few years since my last bike, so I will be spending a lot of time on back roads and parking lots. I also have the MSF basic riders corse scheduled (even though I have taken it before I think it's worth the effort). Now, if the rain would just stop. I want to get out and ride.

Thanks to everybody on here that has posted so much information in helping me make this decision. I have ridden so many different bikes and have spent countless hours on research. Once I got on a friend's Vstrom I knew it was the bike for me. What a great bike.

·
$tromtrooper
2,378 Posts
Super. Now you can start saving up for all the accessorizing. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congratulations! You'll have a blast farkling her up. Lots and lots of toys out there to choose from. Keep us posted as you dress her up! :thumbup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Congrats. Just look at the rain as time to work on it in the garage and farkle it to the max. Thats how I am spening the rainy days anyhow.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congratulations! I've had my white wee for just over a month now and it's awesome! The farkling is almost as fun as the riding.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody. It has been sitting in the garage with 1 mile on the odometer. It's killing me. I am still waiting on my helmet that I ordered with the bike to arrive. Not only that, it has been snowing AGAIN! :thumbdown: I have a laundry list of things I want to do with the bike. For now, I just want to get out and ride. I am off on another trip so it will have to sit for a few more days. This is complete torture.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The new White Strom is a beautiful bike. My '05 is the blue one so when I added a Tiger 1050 (a similar bike actually) I went with the Pearl White one. Still love that color three years later.

You should be very happy with your new Vstrom. Even with my 1050 Tiger in the garage I kept my 650 Strom as I love that bike too much to part with it.

·
Registered
244 Posts
congrats from one white wee owner to another.

i've really grown fond of the white - make you feel like a "good guy".

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Welcome to the club..! (Please look up 'Shiro Nakama' in this forum, then pick a number)

Drive SAFELY and RESPONSIBLY!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I feel your pain...

Not only that, it has been snowing AGAIN! :thumbdown: I have a laundry list of things I want to do with the bike. For now, I just want to get out and ride. I am off on another trip so it will have to sit for a few more days. This is complete torture.
I'm near Aspen and it's supposed to snow tonight. Fine with me I guess, because I won't be getting my wee-strom until next weekend.... in UT. Here's to hoping for some nice riding weather Memorial Day weekend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts