StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to the faithful. I purchased a DL650 a few weeks ago and I have never been more satisfied with a motorcycle, or pretty much any purchase I have made in years. I am totally pleased at what a great machine this is. It is comfortable, it handles superbly, has great utility, gas mileage. On and on. I added a few items including a center stand. Very necessary. And a set of mirror extenders which have made huge improvements in both rear vision and wind buffeting. But the most surprising was the addition of a fork brace. This bike is now so stable I have ridden at speeds well over highway speeds and it is very confidence inspiring. I am extremely pleased with my new V Strom, I look for reasons to go ride. I have not owned a motorcycle in over 20 years and have had many Kawasakis and Honda 1000 CC bikes in the past. This blows em away. Thanks for all the info I have found here.

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
Hola, glad you like the Strom. Enjoy. Haven't been to Dallas area in decades, 1990.. Hope it's as fun as I remember.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Welcome!
I don’t get the hype of these bikes, might be why I have 3 ( 2x650 and 1x 1000) in the garage

Some nice riding out your way, if you get the chance 3 twisted sisters had some nice views in hill country.
Sad my daughter and in-laws left Texas (daughter was based San Antonio and In-laws in Austin) so no excuse to visit and take my bike
Enjoy, ride safe and post pics!
Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 3 of 3 Posts