StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been lurking these forums for a while, but now I feel like I belong. I am the new owner of a 2011 v-strom 650!

My first time riding was in 2006, when I was in India for about 6 months. I rented a 250cc Royal Enfield and took to the beautiful mountain, coastal, and desert roads. I fell in love with motorcycling.

It's been 6 years now, and I finally purchased my first motorcycle. Ready to take on New England roads!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome aboard! Let the fun (and mods) begin.......

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Hello all,

I've been lurking these forums for a while, but now I feel like I belong. I am the new owner of a 2011 v-strom 650!
I've owned my 2011 now for a couple of weeks and will be doing my 500 mile oil change tomorrow.
My Wee has impressed me more, each time I ride it, as I'm sure yours will.
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
15,409 Posts
Nice to see a whole new cadre of Wee users. That keeps the forum vibrant.
Unlike another forum I belong to where the various members tell of selling off the bike or the model of the marque. They don't like the bike but can't see to move on to the appropriate forum. :headbang:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello all,

My first time riding was in 2006, when I was in India for about 6 months. I rented a 250cc Royal Enfield and took to the beautiful mountain, coastal, and desert roads. I fell in love with motorcycling.

It's been 6 years now, and I finally purchased my first motorcycle. Ready to take on New England roads!
Good luck with the new bike, I love it in black, just got a black one today. I must say there are some great areas to ride in new england, lots of scenic roads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts