StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been planning years for this moment and I am picking up my new Vstrom 2013 Adventure from the dealer via trailer this weekend.

I am trading in my Piaggio mp3 scooter as a form of payment. I have been riding my scooter for the past 5 years and is rather a large machine to be a scooter (around 250 lbs). But it drives with no gears - just gas and brakes. No clutch. The Vstrom already feels from going from a midget pony (scooter) to a moose (vstrom).

I wonder if anyone in East York or in Toronto can "adopt" me for a couple of hours to get familiar with my new machine. I am very nervous but very excited to start riding into the sunset. I will gladly exchange time for a case of beer or anything comparable :)

Ramiro

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Hi Ramiro,

Congratulations on your new bike! I have the 2011 version of the V-Strom 650. I can give you a hand if you like. I also teach beginners to ride, so I am pretty good at explaining the basics:)

I'm in Mississauga and can help you out on either Saturday or any weekday after 3pm. I would be happy to go for a ride out your way.

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts