StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks into ownership of a new 2011 Wee Strom. As you all can probably predict, I absolutely love this bike! I put 300 miles of canyon carving in the San Gabriel mountains this week and I can't stop smiling. She handles the tight turns like she's on a rail...absolutely incredible!! I had the dealer install the side bags today and it's looks so cool. This is my "ride to work bike" as well as my "have fun on weekends bike", and I truly can't think of a better bike..... regardless of the cost!

By the way...I'm pretty sure I'll be selling my 2003 Harley Wide Glide...other than the nice sound from those Vance and Hines pipes, I can't see much use for that bike anymore!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm not too far from you. PM me if you'd like to set up some rides. I'm setting my Vee up for some Ironbutt runs this winter but have been mixing in some local rides as I can.

·
Registered
15,403 Posts
Hola, I'm close too in Temple City. The Crest beckons. Coffee at Newcombs when they open at 0700 on Sunday!
Wear your heated gear, it may be cold.

·
Registered
249 Posts
My mother used to live in Diamond Bar and there sure are some nice places to ride out there. Enjoy the new ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts