StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me a blue one. It needs a name. I'm thinking "Blue Meany" (from the Beatles' "Yellow Submarine")

I ride it to work. I ride it for fun. I will be riding it from Alaska to Patagonia in a few years.

Any south Florida Strommers? :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Miscwit,
I am looking to get an '04 1000 before the summer. I am also looking at a 650 for my girlfriend if she is comfortable with the seat height. I know it can be lowered a little, but still not sure how much.
I am in the Pembroke Pines area, so keep in touch.

Frank

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hey Miscwit,

Another South Florida Strommer here. I have a blue 02 that I commute to work on. I was hoping on making the CD trip this year but now it is looking like I may have to wait for next year.

If you are looking for people to ride with that are not cruiser bar hopping, checkout these guys, TriCounty BMW Riders,

http://www.tcbmwr.org/

I am a member and ride with this crew. Great group of people nd no BMW needed.

steve

T

·
0 Posts
Hello Miscwit,

I live in NW Broward county and my black V-Stom 650 will be 3 weeks old tomorrow.

I drove her home in a terrible south Florida downpour and she was great. Gave me lots of confidence and a great feeling.

This is my sixth bike and I really like the ride position, comfort, and power. I'm a 40 year old who uses it to commute and have a little fun with so this seems to be the perfect bike for me.

Dale

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
S. Florida Strommers

I had completely forgotten that I had posted here almost a year ago... And now I discover that there are other Strommers here in South Florida.

I also spend a fair bit of time up in the Orlando area - there's this pretty Venezuelan woman up there... :lol:

Maybe I'll get my act together form a list of Florida Strommers... maybe there's a list already?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts