StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally bought a V-Strom. :p 2003 DL1000 wreck. Needs new or straightened fork tubes, new handle bars and slightly bent rim straightened. Tank has small bent in it. The bike is really clean and only has 5500km on it. Got it for a great price. It's my winter project or should I say one of my winter project's. I've got my RZ350 to finish the year out with.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!

You've got a lot of really nice riding just north of you.. you're going to love the Strom!

..Tom
Tom,
Don't tell too many people.:) Hwy. 507 was very very busy on Saturday. I was there again on Sunday evening after all the cruiser's were away for the night and it was great. Hope we can hook up for a ride some time. I'm pretty much toast after 250-300km. on my RZ350, it's pretty stiffly sprung but it sure is fun up on those roads:D.
Art

·
Administrator
13,731 Posts
I went through 507 Sunday in the late afternoon/early evening. I am not sure of the time but likely around 6 or 7 ish. Unfortunately I wasn't on my bike but was in my little silver two seater convertable. I did catch up with some of bikes (I was southbound) and they pulled into the gas station. Maybe you were one of them?

..Tom

Tom,
Don't tell too many people.:) Hwy. 507 was very very busy on Saturday. I was there again on Sunday evening after all the cruiser's were away for the night and it was great. Hope we can hook up for a ride some time. I'm pretty much toast after 250-300km. on my RZ350, it's pretty stiffly sprung but it sure is fun up on those roads:D.
Art

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went through 507 Sunday in the late afternoon/early evening. I am not sure of the time but likely around 6 or 7 ish. Unfortunately I wasn't on my bike but was in my little silver two seater convertable. I did catch up with some of bikes (I was southbound) and they pulled into the gas station. Maybe you were one of them?

..Tom
Tom,
WE were going north at about 7PM. I was on my RZ with my buddy on his
R1200GS and his wifes cousin on a ST1300. The guy on the ST was very slow. What a waste of a wonderful bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts