StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! New to the forum, and new to adventure riding. I'm in the Farmington area, but figured I'd come introduce myself. Hoping to meet some people that enjoy riding off road as much (or more) than they do slab riding. :cool:
Here's my intro post if you want to know more. Hit me up if anyone wants to ride!
http://www.stromtrooper.com/showthread.php?p=2671161

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Welcome Tony! There are several Utah Stromtroopers who are fairly active on this board. You might want to check out two threads in this section that are specific to Utah V-Strom riders. One is to post a ride and the other is to post a ride report. Don't be shy about posting to either one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do, and thanks for the welcome. I'll be getting to know the forum over the next few days, and won't be shy about posting about upcoming or just completed rides.
My last forum (still a member there) is pretty chatty day to day. Hopefully it'll be similar here as well. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Will do, and thanks for the welcome. I'll be getting to know the forum over the next few days, and won't be shy about posting about upcoming or just completed rides.
My last forum (still a member there) is pretty chatty day to day. Hopefully it'll be similar here as well. :cheers:
Chatty ? we try, there are a couple threads you may want to keep your eye on,
Picture games and Tag keep us busy.
Sale section has some good deals
etc.........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chatty ? we try, there are a couple threads you may want to keep your eye on,
Picture games and Tag keep us busy.
Sale section has some good deals
etc.........
Saw the picture game and read the rules. Had something similar on my gsxr forum, but this format seems to be much better suited for adv riding. :cool:
Have to look for the tag one. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts