StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at adventure bikes off-and-on for the last few years and finally settled on a VStrom 650 - thanks in large part to the wealth of knowledge, opinions, and information I found on this site. Thanks to all who have contributed! In June I bought a perfect 2008 black DL650 with only 3500 miles. I have put over 6000 miles on the bike so far and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello form Tomball!!!!

Tony
Howdy neighbor, and fellow new fella'. Where have you been riding? Most of my day rides start by heading up FM 149 to SH National Forest or up FM 362 to Navasota, then venturing east or west from there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey, we gotta all get together on the Wee's and ride!!!!! Welcome aboard!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm new too...

I'm down in Clear Lake and I'm looking to find some folks to ride with. Ive been planning to hit SH National Forest for some time. Now that the engine is broken in on my '11 Wee, I'm ready! Hit me up!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm down in Clear Lake and I'm looking to find some folks to ride with. Ive been planning to hit SH National Forest for some time. Now that the engine is broken in on my '11 Wee, I'm ready! Hit me up!
I'm game. I usually ride on Saturdays. I'm guessing you're an hour south of me, & then its 45 minutes to the big woods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts