StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in Southern Arizona and I just picked up two 2012 DL1000 Adventures. Yes I did say 2. One for me and one for my wife. We sold some street bikes and a couple KLR650s to consolidate. So far I love the bike. From my understanding, Suzuki stopped importing for a couple years and started again this year. I want to buy some crash bars, skid plates, and center stands for the bikes. My question is did Suzuki change the fitting of these accessories or will the same parts from earlier years fit? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
21 Posts
As far as I know they haven changed a thing so your accessories should fit without a problem. The did not produce them last year (the 1000) to thin the market. The bike is the same as in 2010 and before. Something to be said for that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was under the impression the 2012 was the same also. Just wanted to ask a few questions before I pull the trigger the parts for 2 bikes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another question. Is there a one stop shopping place for all the stuff or do I need to go to a couple different places? I'm looking at the SW Mototech stuff.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Twisted Throttle has all the SW Motech stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts