StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2017 2 summers ago. I had been riding a Ural for about 10 years and decided I wanted to go above the speed limit for a change (although my dogs are super pissed about no sidecar) Loving my wee strom. have put almost 60,000km over the past two years and plan on adding another 30k this summer. Took a ride to Newfoundland last year on it!

Anyone else from Northern Ontario Cananda?

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
I was in Newfoundland last summer driving and hiking and I ran across a 650 Vstrom owner and chatted with him about his bike. He was an ex BMW owner and had no complaints about his ride. That's an impressive mileage total you have. I'm hoping to tour quite a bit this year on my 2017.... Wherever cars are few and far between. Going to Utah next week on a rented DRZ 400, which I am excited about!!

·
Registered
14,236 Posts
Hola to a fellow Chair rider. the Wee do make a good alternative to 3 wheels!
Although I had a R80/7 BMW with a R100 engine in it and a Ural chair and I had no problem running over 70 mph in a head wind.
I guess the Ural chair is a keeper and the bike is a trasher? Although the driven sidecar wheel would have been nice on occasion but not all Urals at so equipped.

·
Registered
431 Posts
How big are the dogs. One in the tank bag an one in the top box with the top removed. And yes never mind pics of bike we want to see the dogs!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts