StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving to Palm Coast on December 15 and taking my DL1000 and BMW 1100rtp with me.

Looking for friends to ride with and some information on dealers in the area as well as the best motorcycle roads and events.

Hope to meet you Florida V Stromers soon.

Allen:yikes:

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Welcome

Allen, welcome to Florida, almost. I live just a little south of you in New Smyrna Beach. We have a great group of riders here in Florida that are scattered all over the state. Events happen when one of us decides they want to do something and get it organized. Dealers are around, good ones are scarce. Send me a PM with your email and we can talk more.
Some of us are planning on the Tampa to Ormond trip in a couple of weeks, but it sounds as if you will not be here yet, correct?
For a while we had a first Friday of the month lunch ride. Sorta fell by the wayside. It would be great if it could be resurected. How involved do you want to be?
Again, welcome and ride safe!:thumbup:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome Allen,

You'll find me in the reaches of the Tampa Bay area, although I have been know to travel all over the state. I ride every weekend to somewhere, and would love to find others that would share the same enthusiasm. I have found few service dealers that I could recommend, that leaves me to do it myself. There is a great group here on the West coast that rides. Post a ride, and folks will show!

Clem

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the reply Clem. I will get in touch with you for sure when I get down to Florida,

Being retired means I can ride everyday and I am certainly looking forward to it.

Allen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts