StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here from around Jackson, MS? I just moved to the area. The move has taken quite a toll on my wallet so I'm considering selling the Wee for financial reasons but I'd hate to sell it and find out later, after the financial shock is gone, that there are lots of great places to ride up here so If there's anyone around, are there many "off the beaten path" type of roads nearby, paved or dirt?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Anyone on here from around Jackson, MS? I just moved to the area. The move has taken quite a toll on my wallet so I'm considering selling the Wee for financial reasons but I'd hate to sell it and find out later, after the financial shock is gone, that there are lots of great places to ride up here so If there's anyone around, are there many "off the beaten path" type of roads nearby, paved or dirt?

Did a ride thru Mississippi on the way to the coast the week of the 4th..

..some interesting "off the beaten path" riding while skirting the Pearl River & in/around Natchez.

Also Natchez Trace may be of interest.

But North Arkansas (Ozarks, Boston Mtns, Buffalo River, etc) is where I normally spend spare time.

If you are serious about selling the Wee...I know someone that may be interested...if the price is right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts