StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 DL650!! :hurray:

After realizing I'm not a good enough rider to live up to the KLR's potential on the rough stuff :headbang: I figured I could enjoy some better highway miles.

Now I'm Looking forward to warmer weather in Denver.
-Chris

·
Registered
900 Posts
There are more of us along the Front range. Chaeck out the Rocky's section of ADVrider too. Many of us hang out there as well. Actually I hang out there much more. There is a group getting together on Wednesday evenings for a burger. Several of us with Stroms go there. I usually try to cross post that get together here as well as ADV. Spring is just around the corner:thumbup: What color, etc? more info needed. I'm in Centennial, Yellow Wee with top case. I usually wear a bright yellow vest over my jacket, black helmet with ADV sticker on the back.
Post up if you wanna meet for a coffee.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks

There are more of us along the Front range. Chaeck out the Rocky's section of ADVrider too. Many of us hang out there as well. Actually I hang out there much more. There is a group getting together on Wednesday evenings for a burger. Several of us with Stroms go there. I usually try to cross post that get together here as well as ADV. Spring is just around the corner:thumbup: What color, etc? more info needed. I'm in Centennial, Yellow Wee with top case. I usually wear a bright yellow vest over my jacket, black helmet with ADV sticker on the back.
Post up if you wanna meet for a coffee.
Blue, with a yellow and gray Olympia Transition jacket. I'm on the East side of Denver...almost Aurora. It has Givi side cases, Motech bars and an engine protector. No madstad though. I'll look for you over on ADV.

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
I just bought a 2007 DL650!! :hurray:

After realizing I'm not a good enough rider to live up to the KLR's potential on the rough stuff :headbang: I figured I could enjoy some better highway miles.

Now I'm Looking forward to warmer weather in Denver.
-Chris
Welcome!!!!!

But, tough time of the year to meet in person. As soon as the thaw starts happening, we (Stromers) will be out in mass.

By the way, you need to hit this posting....

http://www.stromtrooper.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45873

Join us!!!!!

John

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
75 miles to Boulder and Back

Despite what I've read about Trailwings, and despite how much I like my Mefo Explorers on my KLR, I can't believe the difference between the two on I-36 at 70mph. It's so much more a confident ride. :thumbup:

-Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts