StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not bad! BTW - the hat help to reduce mirror-related buffeting? Before Madstad I'd have tried anything as well.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I have a Madstad and Givi already. Hat is for my helmut hair! I can access it on the fly whenever need be :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
where?

Looks pretty nice, where did you get it? Show some love for the brothers and sisters out here!;) Thanks Dave

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
That's right, we wanna know. And, BTW, nice looking bars. They look like they're mounted on bar risers too. What brand? Is your bike an ABS wee and if so, did you have to change the brake/clutch lines?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
His bike is a Vee. You can tell by the bar clamps (which are separate pieces from the top triple clamp), the detail spears on the side panels and the way the side panels meet the tank without gaps.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks pretty nice, where did you get it? Show some love for the brothers and sisters out here!;) Thanks Dave
Any Suzuki Dealer in Europe will sell it to you. Suzuki International Europe Part #99D0-06G00-PAD. Maybe a dealer could get it for you here too.

That's right, we wanna know. And, BTW, nice looking bars. They look like they're mounted on bar risers too. What brand? Is your bike an ABS wee and if so, did you have to change the brake/clutch lines?
Bars are Magura AX Bend. Getting harder to find now as BMW bought out the AX bend rights and sells it as their product at 100% markup. I purchased mine here, but UK still sells it at http://www.bmwbikebits.co.uk/shop/item.asp?itemid=2098

Mine is a Vee and it has moose racing 1 1/2 inch riser/adapters. No change in brake/clutch lines. The front brake cables are bolted on the triple clamps under the fairing. Just need to loosen that bolt and give more slack to the cables.

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
That tank pad would make a nice group buy......What thinks ye?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That tank pad would make a nice group buy......What thinks ye?
I'm sure Brendan could cut a way better deal than I paid for it with a group buy. The quality of the pad was far better than I had expected, that's why I wanted to post it.

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
Just an idea.....

·
Cat Herder
2,481 Posts
His bike is a Vee. You can tell by the bar clamps (which are separate pieces from the top triple clamp), the detail spears on the side panels and the way the side panels meet the tank without gaps.
You forgot the instrument cluster. Vee's are "chrome", Wee's are black.

Edit: And the hydraulic clutch.

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
That's two.........

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
Geez, man! And I thought I was an analyst! Please don't ever start a list of all of the details you know to the 10-thousandth!:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts