StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi Everyone, here is one of the many new products that I have in production for my fellow riders and Stromtrooper Members right now,

These particular parts are the New SV Racing Parts, Metal 90 Degree Valve Stems with Caps, $20 per pair. These are high quality parts.

For all Japanese Bike Wheels, they are Available in Black, Gold, Silver, Green, Blue and Red,

For Aftermarket Wheels and most Euro Bikes They are in Black, Gold, and Silver,

90 Degree Metal Valve Stems are considered to be the very best in Racing and Riding Safety when it comes to Valve Stems and SV Racing Parts, 90 Degree Metal Valve Stems come complete with matching Metal Caps,

These are available now at a super sweet price of $20 per pair, shipped to your door for my fellow Stromtrooper Members,.

Have Santa pop a set of two of these in your stocking this year.

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please,

In stock and ready to ship,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:) Hi Everyone, here is one of the many new products that I have in production for my fellow riders and Stromtrooper Members right now,

These particular parts are the New SV Racing Parts, Metal 90 Degree Valve Stems with Caps, $20 per pair. These are high quality parts.

For all Japanese Bike Wheels, they are Available in Black, Gold, Silver, Green, Blue and Red,

90 Degree Metal Valve Stems are considered to be the very best in Racing and Riding Safety when it comes to Valve Stems and SV Racing Parts, 90 Degree Metal Valve Stems come complete with matching Metal Caps,

These are available now at a super sweet price of $20 per pair, shipped to your door for my fellow Stromtrooper Members,.

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Blair

·
Registered
569 Posts
I bought these just before my trip to Deals Gap. Love them. Got them in gold so they would stand out against black rims so you could see them when turning the tire.
Be aware-these are not adapters. You must remove the tire to install them so you might want to wait till tire changing time. I find I am checking my pressure more often - very important.

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New SV Racing Parts, Metal 90 Degree Metal Valve Stems with Metal Caps

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New SV Racing Parts, Metal 90 Degree Metal Valve Stems with Metal Caps Shipping Toda

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Blair

·
Vendor
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Blair

1 - 20 of 41 Posts