StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New V-Strom board/forum: http://11109.rapidforum.com/
This is a spinoff of the Yahoo group. I hope we can eventually just use one or two of the now FOUR boards/forums we have for the small following of folks that are V-Strom fans.

My two cents.

-cos
(Bruce on the above mentioned new forum)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Another new forum.

I guess I will join the new one and help support them all. :? Hopefully we will end-up on one site.

Steve

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
!

I still like the layout of this forum better. The topics are more well sorted and the look is much better. Oh well.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE

Kidder,

I agree, it's a "cleaner" look but we are a bit biased.

-cos

·
Registered
167 Posts
Re: !

Kidder said:
I still like the layout of this forum better. The topics are more well sorted and the look is much better. Oh well.
I agree. Out of all that is out there, this one is the best.

Steve

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This format is nice but I also notice it does not have much activity. The new V-Strom forum is also a good format, yahoo & delphi are terrible. The key thing is that the users make the forum not the format. I don't understand why the three principles can't get together an run one forum together so that all V-Strom riders are on one forum. I can only believe it must be an ego trip to run your own board.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy Sh$%
Another freaking one? And I thought this thread was in response to the one that Dan posted about the one from the VSTrom2, or was it VStrom1 or ??????????

I have an idea, lets all have our own boards. That would be fun!
So it's obvious that I am in a surly mood. :D

I think someone mentioned that the activity here is slow. While the postings are not super strong, the hits are beyond amazing. I like it this way because it is what I had in mind. None of the over and over messages like "I agree" and bla bla bla.

Just relevant information and good people here.

Man I need to go for a freaking ride.

Brendan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts