StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i just received my dan vessel skid plate. it is pretty sweet and does not need crash bars. offers lots of protection... and the best part is it only cost 85 bucks..

greg

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do you mean the skid plate has protection for the sides of the bike also? Post a pic of what it looks like.

·
Registered
19 Posts
cbrgregorym said:
Hey all, i just received my dan vessel skid plate. it is pretty sweet and does not need crash bars. offers lots of protection... and the best part is it only cost 85 bucks..

greg
First I've heard of this one, where did you get it? Webpage? Almost crimped my exhaust last week so need to get a skid plate...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skid plate

it is pretty flat, protects pipe and vitals underneath.. I have givi crash bars and no one currenlty make s one compatible except for dan... dan vesals number is 509-928-1451. give him a call and he will give his web address.. I will try to find it else where.. he also makes some other conveinent things..

greg

·
Registered
186 Posts
Re: skid plate

cbrgregorym said:
it is pretty flat, protects pipe and vitals underneath.. I have givi crash bars and no one currenlty make s one compatible except for dan... dan vesals number is 509-928-1451. give him a call and he will give his web address.. I will try to find it else where.. he also makes some other conveinent things..

greg
He makes great stuff - I have his backrest & love it.... :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts