StromTrooper banner

381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Are the two articles on the home page ever going to change? It's been nearly two months and the same two articles posted June 17 are still there. Maybe put in some of the stuff from motorcycle.com if Suzuki has no new news.

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,214 Posts
I too think the Home Page will become like some of the relics in Grandma's house. They will never change!

Don't bother Jeff. He is over at SV Portal messing with their site right now. Day one, so he will be gathering the normal praises from that effort.....:grin2:

·
Administrator
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
Are the two articles on the home page ever going to change? It's been nearly two months and the same two articles posted June 17 are still there. Maybe put in some of the stuff from motorcycle.com if Suzuki has no new news.
Yup - Mods and Admins can update them also. I normally kick it off and editorial sometimes jumps in with some news. Anything particular you see that you want posted?

I too think the Home Page will become like some of the relics in Grandma's house. They will never change!

Don't bother Jeff. He is over at SV Portal messing with their site right now. Day one, so he will be gathering the normal praises from that effort.....:grin2:
:grin2: I do 4 of these a week, it is a miracle that I don;t flip my desk and hide in a corner with a bottle of Jack.

Jeff

·
5,214 Posts

·
Administrator
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
Go to SV Portal. One of the finest Avatars in existence is there.........
Yup, I have been a fan during the conversion.

Hopefully Google does not tag it, already snet him a PM.

FYI - there are better full size versions of that out there. Just syaing.>:)

Jeff

·
5,214 Posts
Sometimes the search for perfection ruins the effect!

Seeing that, no them, pop up in a......natural setting, some would say unexpected setting, is PRICELESS!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Not sure if it's the new software or what, but when I click the insert image icon safari crashes on my iPhone and iPad (version 8.4 iOS). Used to work. Using the full desktop version of the site.

·
Premium Member
4,811 Posts
Now maybe we can do something about the readability. Having a modern look is useless if you can't read it. There is just not enough contrast for older eyes. If we could just get some of the font colors spiced up it would make a world of difference (that goes for all the pages and posts, not just the front page)
You do that in your browser not in the forum software ....time to get a better monitor/laptop.
The hi-rez version may be hard to read on older screens and you would want to move to the Classic version.

If you are using a desktop the screen is likely too far away from you ( common error )

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
I set my browser to show text at 120% of the default size. It works fine there for me and the browser remembers the setting for each site. 133% makes a big difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Once a forum is selected there are no page number options on the bottom of the page, I have to scroll back up to the top of the page to get to next page in mobile version? Is this going to get addressed?

·
Administrator
1,141 Posts
Once a forum is selected there are no page number options on the bottom of the page, I have to scroll back up to the top of the page to get to next page in mobile version? Is this going to get addressed?
Hi,

I just tested this on my iPhone 5 and I noticed that you have to scroll to the very bottom of the page before a page option will show. See the attached image for example.
Stromtroopers.jpg
What mobile device are you using?

~Sheena

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am using an IPhone 6, but the issue that I'm having shows up on my desktop as well, If I go the "Forums" and select "DL1000 - 2014+" It shows where I can go to the next page or the last page but when I scroll down I don't have that option on the mobile version like I used to be able to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am not sure how to paste the picture on here. I am also not sure how to enable enhanced mobile site, I only see Full/Classic/Mobile options.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
One of the new features that I like: While creating a reply, a small blue link appears announcing that a new post has been added since you began to reply and a "view new post?" link. You can read the new post and then keep going with yours or not. Very handy and potentially avoids being redundant or foolish.

381 - 399 of 399 Posts