StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I am thinking about. The front shroud (headlamps nose cone and wind screen) outline then under it: I TAKE THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED, BECAUSE I CAN. If any of you have an idea you want to throw out there let me know. If any of you are graphic guys and want to make mine up where I can take it to the printer, it will get a free shirt shipped. BTW these will be on Dri-Fit or wicking shirts whatever you want to call them.
So tell me what yall think and if U got an idea throw it up here and we will let the collective decide.

RR

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured I would just keep this on the first page. If yall got any ideas that you want to see here is where you put them! I put out that I hi-viz shirt but it didn't go over too well. BTW its now on clearance.

RR

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Cool, I'm watching.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
How about a movie rating type box with: The following has been rated V-Strom, with the V in large letters. Then in a smaller box: dirt,mud,sand,curvy roads, and interstates, the possibilities are endless. OR the old Army add: Vee all that you can VEE with your picture of the front of the bike. OR, my favorite: VIVA V STROM, please consult your doctor if your erection lasts longer than when you're on the bike! in small letters. Just some idea's! Cheers--BB

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
OR the old Army add: Vee all that you can VEE with your picture of the front of the bike.
Hey what about the 650's:

"Wee all that you can Wee"

The graphics could resemble an Prostrate enlargement medicine ad.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any rough pics yet of what it would look like? Sounds cool.
Not yet getting scary to look at it and I got a graphics guy coming next Tues to take a try at it. But if I know Gary he will rock it.

RR

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay this is the last bump to the front page then I will let it die. If U got any ideas better put em here.

RR

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Okay this is the last bump to the front page then I will let it die. If U got any ideas better put em here.

RR
Kerry,

I'll come up with something, I just don't have a photo editor on my new laptop yet.

I was thinking something along these lines:

[/IMG]

In case you were wondering, not so much the shirt on the left.

I just need to get some dirty Strom pictures from forum members.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
OMG! That's horrible!

Maybe if you added some sequins...

:mrgreen:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
What's up Mark aint heard from you in awhile. Course I aint been around either. :mrgreen:. Did you see the new hats?

RR
Hey Kerry, I'm good. How are you? I'm not a "hat guy" so I didn't look at them... And I've been checking in here every so often but not as much as I should, I guess. I go in spurts....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts