StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a skidplate on the weekend, I have been waiting for this Local Company to make a DL version of their skidplates since I first saw one two years ago. Very High Quality fit and finish, installed in minutes and looks very sweet!!
It was worth waiting for this to be made...

:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hmm. It looks like it might work with an aftermarket exhaust. Would you be willing to take a close-up picture pointing towards the back right mounting point (under the right foot peg)?

Also, it needs a set of crash bars to mount the front onto, right? Any idea if it's a specific model needed, or will any old one work?

Didn't see much info on them, only that Blair used to stock them and now doesn't :headbang:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used Scorpion stuff on my Dirt Bike, how much did it set you back because I am looking for one?
I picked one up at Modern Motorcycle on Commercial and 13th in Vancouver. They set me up with quite a bit of gear, so I don't recall the exact price, but I would give them a ring. They can sometimes be difficult to deal with, but will often beat anyone else's price. Happy hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts