StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new sargent saddle today. Took 5 minutes to install. Looks good and feels good. Much, much better than the stock seat. Now, if the weather here in north missouri would just cooperate a bit!
Oh yea, if anyone is looking for a stock 650 saddle I know someone who will sell one decent. PM me.

stromteach

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm keeping my stocker after getting the Sarge last year. Why? Eventually the bike will need to go in for service, or whatever, and I can put the stocker on there which I'd rather have poked by a mechanic's screwdriver when he gets on the seat with said tool in his back pocket. That way they can just pay for a new OEM seat instead of haggling over the repair/replacement cost of the Sargent.

Or, with two seats, the stocker could always be modified in the future if desired.

Or dump it for a few bucks and buy something else!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Just got my new sargent saddle today. Took 5 minutes to install. Looks good and feels good. Much, much better than the stock seat. Now, if the weather here in north missouri would just cooperate a bit!
Oh yea, if anyone is looking for a stock 650 saddle I know someone who will sell one decent. PM me.

stromteach
I would keep the stock seat. when you eventually sell or trade the bike, you can put the stock seat back on and sell the Sargent on Ebay or to someone else on this list for more money than you will get for the stock seat. there is not much market for stock seats anyway.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I would keep the stock seat. when you eventually sell or trade the bike, you can put the stock seat back on and sell the Sargent on Ebay or to someone else on this list for more money than you will get for the stock seat. there is not much market for stock seats anyway.
Rats. Why didn't I think of that?

Scoot: Enjoy the Sarge. I've had mine for about a year and I still like it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts