StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Jake; I'm a new rider who chose a 2019 V-Strom XT as my first bike. Got it new off the showroom floor with crazy good Suzuki cashback offers. Couldn't be more happy. I use the bike mainly for my 10 mile commute to and from work. In NC, I'm able to do this year round (outlying days notwithstanding).

I've already added a Givi topcase for transporting work materials and helmet storage. As I get more familiar with the bike, I can tell there's other things I want to do; handlebar riser, perhaps the foot control lowering kit.

Looking forward to meeting some folks in the community and, once gatherings are no longer verboten, meeting some folks face to face.

Cheers!
Jake

(obligatory new rider picture in all the gear..lol...still trying to find riding boots that fit my feet; ignore the workboots)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the mad-house, Jake.

Reactions: BeardBarreBokeh

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey, not too far from me here in Benson. I've not really gone anywhere in the last 4 months though given the current situation. And Terry Adcox has my seat for reshaping until the end of this month. Hopefully things get better and I'll be able to finally start putting miles on this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts