·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
Good review, thanks for the link Stoopy :thumbup:

At least he didn't spend the whole time just comparing it to the BMW/TRIUMPH/KTM etc.. like some other journalists have done :headbang:

Good pics too :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Stoopy,
Thanks for the post. I do not recall ever reading much from motorcycle daily.
I read the review, and it was nothing short of glowing. The reviewer I believe, owned a Wee. Only great things to say about my new ride! If the Vee2 is as good as this reviewer says, we are in for one great bike.:hurray:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I thought the article was very informative. I had never heard that Suzuki used an extensive customer feedback program to develop the bike. That was news to me but good to know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had never heard that Suzuki used an extensive customer feedback program to develop the bike. That was news to me but good to know.
Ya, but I can't see many customers saying that they want a big exhaust can that will take up some of the RS pannier on a touring bike.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sounds promising!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ya, but I can't see many customers saying that they want a big exhaust can that will take up some of the RS pannier on a touring bike.
I'm glad they finally listened. I must have sent them an email every week complaining about the lack of a big exhaust can that will take up some of the RS pannier space. :hurray:

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Oooooooh!

I could be seriously tempted by one of those. :fineprint:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts