StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note to say hello to my fellow Canadian Troopers. I got my Wee on April 29 and have truly re-discovered the joy of motorcycling. :D Not that I didn't love my Volusia, but the Wee takes it to a whole new level. For example, I do some group riding with the Vaughan Chapter of Southern Cruisers. I just got back from a 220 km cruise with them this morning (first one on the Wee). I was the only non-cruiser and man was it a sloooooooooww ride. We were on a particularly twisty scenic empty road (thru Terra Nova) and some of the guys were barely doing 70 kph (45 mph). I could hardly resist wicking it up to the big grin level that the Wee is capable of on those roads. I think I won't be doing very many rides with the cruiser crowd anymore! :wink:

If anyone in the vicinity of the GTA would like to hook up some Saturday or on a Sunday afternoon, let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Drop me an e-mail for another group that meets at Dufferin & Langstaff on Tuesdays. I typically ride with them, but I'm seriously contemplating a move westward for employment. I'm heading out the door in a cpl hrs for Muskoka so I may not get a chance to reply until Tuesday late. We meet at the Tim Hortons and depart at 7:00 so if you want to arrive a wee bit early, I'll be there on my Strom

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the invite Night_Wolf. You and I exchanged PMs a while back on the topic of dealerships. My son plays baseball on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but if my wife is willing to cover this Tuesday, I will try to make it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Night Wolf, if ur headed west and need a place to rest ur noggin, gimme a shout, I am an hour south of Winnipeg.

Cheers

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome to the site, if you are heading north on any Monday for a ride PM me.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Thanks man 8) I recently listed my beloved Intruder for sale and if it's sells, Ill put a hitch on my cage, buy a small trailer and I'm heading westward. Heard there is jobs in Alberta and I sorely need one. Will be making the trip with two members of the female persuasion :p I know they are dipping down into the USA but I don't know.

rcacs said:
Night Wolf, if ur headed west and need a place to rest ur noggin, gimme a shout, I am an hour south of Winnipeg.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
It was good to meet you Throttkehound 8) That is a clean looking Wee You have and the E21's look good. I may never see you again, but at least I have met another strom owner 8)

Throttlehound said:
Thanks for the invite Night_Wolf. You and I exchanged PMs a while back on the topic of dealerships. My son plays baseball on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but if my wife is willing to cover this Tuesday, I will try to make it out. Thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I enjoyed meeting you and your friends in the ACME Motorcycle Club. All the best to you in your move to the booming West. I hope you land a great job there quickly. Sorry about the clean bike. I'll try to get it a bit dirty this weekend! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts