StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today just bought a 2006 1000.Lots of farkles already installed. I'll post as soon as I can. Sold my 650 wee around 2009 and left stromtrooperdom as well.I hope to relearn what I forgot about the strom.I know I've strayed the last 10 years but like the prodical son i have returned ! Going to use the bike for myself more local. I have a spyder rt for longer trips with the wife.Talk to you guys soon!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
It's not fair to call yourself a "new old stromtrooper" without stating your age. Welcome back from another '06 DL 1000 owner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys,I'm 61 but feel 35. I'm sure most every guy that has a spyder says it's more for my wife than me . ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also forgot, I live in Sarasota, Florida .I moved here 30 years ago from New Jersey, so I'm not a newbie retiring to a warm climate. ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chirosyd I see your from lake george,i went many years to the ice races there with my 4x4 club .Beautiful area

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
You're still pretty young in this crowd. I'm 75, and there are lots of seniors here. That doesn't make us slow, just getting a little more cautious.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts