StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm going to be in state May 30-June 5 and would love to meet up with a few locals. I'm seriously considering moving to NM next year and want to learn as much as I can. If there are any rides or such in the north part post 'em up and I'll see if I can make it.

Tom

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just Moved to ABQQ, NM

Hi all,

New to Stromtrooper, new VStrom 650 2012, new to ABQQ and am interested in posted rides as well as riding w/others.

Rides I have taken (alone):

Cloudcroft -> Ruiodoso -> Carrizoso -> San Antonio -> Elephant Butte -> Hatch (Sparky's) -> El Paso.

El Paso -> Hatch -> Lake County Scenic Byway -> Hillsboro -> Emory Pass -> Silver City -> and back! Breakfast at Pepper Pot in Hatch, dinner at Sparky's in Hatch w/2 guys I met en route riding Ducati 1200 and Triumph Tiger.

Anyway, am interested in more rides.:beatnik:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am planning on hitting Madrid this Sunday, from Albuquerque. In case anyone is interested. Trying to get some IRL friends to go along, which would be a Harley and some other cruisers mostly, maybe a few sports bikes too. I will try to post more specific details as those firm up.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
S.Fe-Aztec on Sunday

I will be riding from Santa Fe to Aztec and back on Sunday. Probably leave Santa Fe 9ish. I haven't decided whether to do 64 both ways or just one. Happy to have company. Need to be in Aztec 2-4PM.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rawhyde CO Adventure Days 9/12-9/115

I plan to ride up for this (just signed up). It would be nice to have some fellow strommers to help protect me from all the GS's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts