StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I couldn't see a new member thread under "regional" So I thought I'd just post it here!!!!

I Live in Gundagai, NSW, and enjoy some of the best (IMHO) rides Au has to offer!!!!

Anyways, hope to see some of you about!!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Welcome

Hello, the coldest morning in my memory was spent in your fair town. There was frost to the top of the trees and after driving to the next town for breakfast there was a sheet of ice on the roof of the car as the droplets of fog froze....brrrrr. No wonder the dog shat in the tuckerbox, if he'd crapped on the ground he wwould have been frozen in place.
Hope you enjoy yourself on the Strom.

·
Registered
515 Posts
G'day mate and welcome.

I've never been to Gundagai. Maybe that dog froze to the tuckerbox :confused:

Anyway,.. Enjoy.
Pete.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride. It's been a while since I was down your way, one day I will get back to that area.

Cheers:thumbup:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I also went through Gundagai on a trip down to Khancoban a few years ago, a nice area and some good roads down that way.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome to the site, its funny I was just researching the name Tucker a few min ago for a business name and came across the dog on the box and now I come to this thread and hear it is again. Must be a sign !!!!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Welcome Mr Sensible, now you will find just how un-sensible buying a Strom was/is.......the fun of "farkling" goes beyond "the sensible", and is great fun- just like riding the Strom. :thumbup:

Our favourite motel [The Tuckerbox Motel- recommended] is in Gundagai, often an overnight stop on the way to Melbourne for us.

Welcome to the forum, I also went through Gundagai on a trip down to Khancoban a few years ago, a nice area and some good roads down that way.

Never mind the dog Strongarm, who's the Blonde :confused:
:beatnik:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does get a bit nippy here at times, 45mins to the nearest snow fields!!! But you have to love the snowy mountains for a playground!!!!

And that poor dogs nuts were frozen to the tuckerbox!!!!!

Strongarm, it looks to me as if you enjoyed some "scenery" whilst you were down this way too!!!

Strange dog, I currently have a fairly full garage..... just sold my ute to fit another one in actually!!!! Start out with my first love, I've had for ever, a Kawasaki z200, yep, just 200..... but she went anywhere, and did anything I could dream up!!!

Next was the Wee strom, had her for 5 years now and am quite happy...... Well almost!!!!

And finally we come to my dirty secret...... I just picked up a cheap gsx1300r or a HAYABUSA...... a few K's on the clock, but it PULLS like a steam train!!! Puts the biggest smile on my face scince the kids were born, and the worst skidmarks in my undies......EVER!!!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Never mind the dog Strongarm, who's the Blonde :confused:
:beatnik:
Finally someone mentions the blonde... I was beginning to think you Aussies were a little on the fruity side, LOL... Roads, dogs, scenery... Hellloooo, hot Blonde.... anyone??? Sheeesh...:confused:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Hi All,

I couldn't see a new member thread under "regional" So I thought I'd just post it here!!!!

I Live in Gundagai, NSW, and enjoy some of the best (IMHO) rides Au has to offer!!!!

Anyways, hope to see some of you about!!!!
Hello and welcome, yes great roads around your way (esp east). I remember the DOTB when it was just a gravel carpark road stopping area, now he even has a fountain !!!!! (and hot blonde)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts