StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been off a bike since 2007 after a wreck, a marriage and a graduate degree. Remarkably, kind of in that order. All of that stuff is done and it's time for me to get a car and bike with my new found salary. I've been thinking about a wee-strom for years and have settled on that as the bike for my return to riding. I live in a small town and will mostly be using it for mountain highway driving for work and for proper road trips wherever and whenever I can make them happen. I'm slowly re-accumulating riding gear and am always keeping an eye out for the right bike.

For the record, I'm trying to get my hands on a used awd, manual honda element too.

Thanks and I can't wait for riding season!

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Hi, and welcome. There are Vstrom's of both DL650 and DL1000 riding the streets and roads of all kind in your area. Watch for the one you like used or pick up a new one, The dealer financing today is pretty attractive,

Keep us posted on your progress, and wave or stop to say hi to any Stromtrooper you see on the road,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. I'm keeping an eye out and loving the Kootenays. The last bike I bought I imported from the US and I'm thinking about doing that again because it seems like the deals are better. Regardless, I'm pumped about the arrival of spring.

Also, I'm now the owner of a 2008 Honda Element. So far so good and I really dig the weird looks and the abundant practicality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts