StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually not really new as I did join a long time ago. I am wondering is there a new members section that I should post in first before posting anywhere else . I can't seem to find one on my cell phone. I'm Mike BTW I'm from Antioch CA. which is about 50 miles east of San Francisco. I have a 08 dl 650 vstrom that I really like but I'm having electrical issues with. Also may I make the 20.00 membership payment with a method other than PayPal?
Thank you
Mike.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Actually not really new as I did join a long time ago. I am wondering is there a new members section that I should post in first before posting anywhere else . I can't seem to find one on my cell phone. I'm Mike BTW I'm from Antioch CA. which is about 50 miles east of San Francisco. I have a 08 dl 650 vstrom that I really like but I'm having electrical issues with. Also may I make the 20.00 membership payment with a method other than PayPal?
Thank you
Mike.
Hi Mike, Roger here from over at SBR I can't answer your payment question but post your electrical question in: Popular Forums DL650 and DL650A 2004-2011
Into in : VStrom Forums Stromtrooper New Member Intro
Good luck

·
Administrator
1,128 Posts
Thank you
Mike.
Hey there

You can post an introduction in this forum if you haven't already: Stromtroopers - New member introductions - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums

For the membership, you can mail a cheque or money order for the $20.00 to:

VerticalScope Inc.
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5V 2H1

Make it payable to VerticalScope Inc.
It is very important that you include the following information in the envelope:
-The name of the site: stromtrooper.com
-This is for "Stromtrooper Member" membership
-Your username on the site

Please note that we are not responsible for lost or stolen cheques or money orders in the mail.

Welcome (back) to the site. Enjoy!

Dayle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses guys I will definitely get a 20.00 money ordering the mail. As far as troubleshooting this electrical problem I am at my wits end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts