StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I shopped for a couple months to get a bike capable of exploring all manner of roads throughout Southern Appalachia. This is my 7th lifetime bike and I'm hoping it's a good combination of the enduros and sport nekkids I've owned before. I ended up with John Weldons 2002/2006 SV-Strom. It has been sitting idle for the most part since 2013 and I'm trying to get it back up to snuff. I've removed some electrics and will research whether or not there is a second hand market for them. The CB radio/aerial/helmet/variable audio/communication system is quite the item and must've been a real labor getting it installed. It's now in a box, complete and intact. I didn't have the 4th unit for the Valentine 1 so it's mostly removed. The Scorpio alarm needs to come out but I haven't dug into the headlight area where it is located yet. I'm hoping to do long weekend or weeklong trips leading up to more full time in the fall. I'm in the market for side cases or bags so any/all input in that regard would be appreciated. My current front running option are older used wolfman bags on givi racks...but I just started shopping.

Please drop me a line! I'm open to any/all info and suggestions. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts