StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from Bracebridge, Ontario. I just picked up an '07 Vee, which I am hoping will be just about the perfect mount for the area I live in; rife with fabulous bike roads covered in marginal asphalt riddled with potholes and frost-heaves. Been off two wheels for a few years since I switched careers from the power sports industry to construction equipment, and as much as I love our winters, I find myself really looking forward to this spring!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome Musky. I'd say you described the perfect V-Strom environment.

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Welcome. Nice area to launch from. Enjoy ....I recall my buddy on his Wee on The James Bay Road floating over frost heaves that set my teeth rattling. Took a mine cross country both directions and lots of US runs. Stator is really the only issue...otherwise amazingly durable and wicked in the twists when lightly loaded

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome from the west coast rock. Cheers

·
Administrator
13,211 Posts
@Muskoka Trooper

Welcome aboard! You of course are in some of the nicest riding roads in Ontario! Stroms are great bikes for up there!

If you haven't already done so stop in the Canadian section and say hello as well. The annual meet-up in Bancroft, hopefully in April, should be announced before too long (once I figure a good Sunday for it.)

..Tom

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all for the replies.

I will definitely check out the Canuck forum V-Tom and monitor the annual meet & greet situation as it develops.

One night in Bancroft...........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts