StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang, I'm thinking of adding a "Wee" to the stable. I'm currently on a Yamaha FJR, and my 18-yr-old son is on a classic Nighthawk 450. I'd like to upgrade his ride, and keep thinking that the Wee would work nicely for him.

He rode dirt bikes for about 5 years, then took the MSF class and got his street license, been on the pavement ever since.

We like the Wee for the reliability, economy, great support network, all-day comfort, and potential for a LITTLE gravel or dirt now and then.

Now we just have to decide new or used. Suzuki has 1.99% financing, and that's hard to overlook.

Anyway, you guys have a great site here and hopefully we'll be "one of you" soon.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Which Illinois state?

Hello gang, I'm thinking of adding a "Wee" to the stable. I'm currently on a Yamaha FJR, and my 18-yr-old son is on a classic Nighthawk 450. I'd like to upgrade his ride, and keep thinking that the Wee would work nicely for him.

He rode dirt bikes for about 5 years, then took the MSF class and got his street license, been on the pavement ever since.

We like the Wee for the reliability, economy, great support network, all-day comfort, and potential for a LITTLE gravel or dirt now and then.

Now we just have to decide new or used. Suzuki has 1.99% financing, and that's hard to overlook.

Anyway, you guys have a great site here and hopefully we'll be "one of you" soon.
Northern or Southern?

Buy used, let somebody else eat the 2K that disappears as it rolls out the door. Lotz of good used ones out there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts