StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a red DL1000A Friday. Decided to join for your knowledge. Did have a naked '03 SV1000 few years back but I sold it for a '09 Versys. Almost bought a Wee a few times but didn't. When I found out they were coming out with the upgraded, newer DL1000 I decided to wait and give it a try. I'm a old retired dude that has been riding since 1966 when my Dad bought me a neighbors used 1965 Honda S90. Have had at least one motorcycle in the garage every since. Anyway I've learned that if you need info on your bike the best place to go is Forum for it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Where do you live in Houston? I live near Reliant Stadium , south of West University. My first bike was a CL90.

Best Regards,
Les

·
Registered
817 Posts
welcome and congrats on that new veek.

yeah, where in Houston? we were in magnolia then far nw Houston/cypress area. now in north central texas.

where'd you purchase your bike, btw?

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,304 Posts
Welcome! good to hear a new 1000 is on the streets down here. I bought my 650 at the dealership you bought your 1000 at. Used to work in the heights area and know it pretty good. I am in Missouri City, stop by the shop some time and I might be able to make us a cup of coffee.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts