StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stromtrooper $upporter
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not really. I grew up in Colorado Springs. I've just recently moved back after spending 6 years in California. My job has me working from the CA office two weeks each month so I've left my V-Strom there for commuting.

Anyhow, would like to meet other strommers sometime, even if I'm currently bike-less here in CO.

Trevor

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
With the winter conditions knocking on our door, most organized rides are becoming rare. I hope to get in 1 or 2 more rides.

Anyway, welcome.

There are some ADV guys that try to get together at Phantom Canyon Brewery every other week or so and that might be what you are looking for.

Cheers!

·
Stromtrooper $upporter
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the updates. I'm looking forward to spring and exploring some of the roads around here. I;ll get my riding fix while in CA 2 weeks each month.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well, not really. I grew up in Colorado Springs. I've just recently moved back after spending 6 years in California. My job has me working from the CA office two weeks each month so I've left my V-Strom there for commuting.

Anyhow, would like to meet other strommers sometime, even if I'm currently bike-less here in CO.

Trevor
Soooooooooooooo where is said bike hidden, when you are here? I need to see an old friend out there occasionally. And Since that would be near Pepperdine, Malibu canyon, Deckers, Kanon etc would be calling.:green_lol:

·
Stromtrooper $upporter
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's hidden at my parents house somewhere on the coast of the Pacific Ocean in Orange County. :confused:

I work in Irvine though that doesn't have bearing on where the bike is kept. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
450 Posts
I hope to get in 1 or 2 more rides.
With the mild winter we had last year, I got in at last one ride in every month last winter including New Year's Day and the day after.

I'm hoping we get pounded with snow this year, but if not I'm riding again.....

Welcome back to CO Trevor!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts